Welcome to our first weekly roundup! This is where I’ll share other articles and news from the board game world.
- North Star Games has restricted the sales of their products on Amazon. This move is to combat counterfeit product from being sold by third party sellers. You can read their notice about this here.
- San Juan is being re-branded as Puerto Rico: The Card Game. This was announced at Spielwarenmesse and tweeted by Board Game Geek here.
- Dude! Take Your Turn! reviewed Hanamikoji, an older game that looks just as fun as it is beautiful. You can read his review here
- Michelle from A Geek Girl’s Guide did a review on Abraca…what? , a game she was surprised by. Her review can be found here.
- Luke from Start Your Meeples reviewed Chemistry Fluxx in one of his “speed reviews” where he writes a review in the time it takes to play the game. His review is posted here.
- Dice Dice Kitty wrote a review on Fantasy Realms from Wiz Kids. The review can be found here
- Andrew from Sword, Board, and Pen posted an older review of his on Surburbia. His review is posted here.
- David Norris from Roll To Review wrote about Exploding Kittens. You can see his review here.
- Chris Hecox from Geeks Under Grace talks about a board game version of a classic video game, Atari’s Centipede. His review is here.
- Mummy Confessions wrote an interesting article on playing board games with your kids. The post can be found here.
- No Rerolls discusses the possibilities for creating board games around Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series here.
- Dude! Take Your Turn! did an interview with board game designer Ted Alspach which can be found here.
And that’s it for this week.
Until next time, remember to play fair and have fun!
Don’t forget to sign up for our mailing list to keep updated on all the happenings here at Meeple Momma